We are delighted to share one of our latest projects the 2021 BELA South Asia Cybersecurity and Data Protection Report.
This comprehensive report was compiled together with our partners at the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), and under the direction of our BELA South Asia working committee, which consists of leaders from TATA Steel, Honeywell, Intel, and Cummins. We believe this report contains essential information that will help inform and arm you with data, resources, and thought leadership. To ensure the most thorough review of the data, and further validate the integrity of the report, an independent committee comprised of leaders representing Genpact, and Reckitt Benckiser conducted an additional audit of the content. The sections include:
This report covers eight distinct areas:
- The current state of cybersecurity and data privacy in India
- Data Protection and India’s Personal Data Protection Bill
- Policies and Vulnerabilities
- Training and Communications
- Leadership’s role in Driving Awareness
- Automation in Compliance
- The Impact of the New WFH Environment on Remote Investigations
- Survey Respondents Views on Auditing and Investigations
The stakes have never been higher when it comes to cybersecurity and data protection, so we hope that the data contained in our report can help you assuage, or at the least mitigate any potential challenges that you might face in the coming year.