Organizational Justice: Executive Examination on Fairness Now, Future Expectations, and Being a Change Agent Within the Company
Day 2 - Closing Plenary
This executive panel will explore some of the current thinking around leadership responsibility to respond to these concerns and adapt to the shifts in employee expectations that the company does more to progress the ways in which it values its people.
- Erica Salmon Byrne, EVP, Governance and Compliance and Executive Director of BELA, Ethisphere
- Richard Buchband, Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, ManpowerGroup
- Joseph Moan, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer and Associate General Counsel, The Coca-Cola Company
- Patrick Rowe, Deputy General Counsel, Accenture
- Inderpreet Sawhney, Group General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, Infosys