Influencing Global Stakeholders Through Unwavering Commitment to Ethical Values
Day 1 - Closing Plenary
Companies have a more important role than ever as they operate around the world, and earning the trust of a diverse set of stakeholders has never been more challenging. Enriched with an incredible history of diverse skills and leadership assets, this panel will examine what it takes for companies to be at the forefront of progress.
- Amanda Aikman, Partner, Morrison & Foerster
- Kris Curry, Partner, Forensic & Integrity Services, EY
- Alex Dimitrief, Former President & CEO, Global Growth Organization, GE and Former Senior Vice President and General Counsel, GE
- David S. Huntley, Senior Executive Vice President & Chief Compliance Officer, AT&T
- Ariel Meyerstein, Senior Vice President, Corporate Sustainability, Citi