The Intelligence Behind Due Diligence: How are Innovations Shaping and Improving Risk Mitigation Across Worldwide Relationships
Day 1 - Plenary Session 3
Data automation and other industry-specific innovations are being rigorously pursued to improve the risk-based decision-making among companies with vast networks around the world. This panel will share some of the latest thinking in predictive models, risk analysis, and data-driven tools that are making companies smarter and more capable.
- Christian Focacci, Vice President of Offering Management, Steele Compliance
- Alan Gibson, Assistant General Counsel, Office of Legal Compliance, Microsoft Corporation
- Ed Hanover, Chief Compliance Officer, FIFA
- Mike Kostiw, Senior Vice President, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, AECOM
- Jeannine D’Amico Lemker, Assistant General Counsel, Office of Legal Compliance, Microsoft Corporation